Zebra SYMBOL LS1203 Lazer Barcode Scanner
Dimensions: 2.4 in. H x 7.1 in. L x 2.4 in. W 6.2 cm H x 18 cm L x 6 cm W Weight (w/o cable): Approximately 4.3 oz. (122 g) Voltage & Current: 5 +/-10%VDC @ 100 mA (Stand by: <35 mA) Power Source: Host power or external power supply Color: Cash Register White or Twilight Black
Scanner Type: Bi-directional Light Source (Laser) : 650nm laser diode Scan Rate: 100 scans per second Typical Working Distance:Print Contrast Min.: 30% minimum reflectance Roll (Tilt):1 ± 30° from normal Pitch:2 ± 65° Skew (Yaw):3 ± 60° Decode Capability: UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN with Supplementals, UPC/EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 39 TriOptic, Code 128 , Code 128 Full ASCII, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Code 93, MSI, Code 11, IATA, GS1 DataBar ( formerly RSS) variants, Chinese 2 of 5 Interfaces Supported: USB, RS-232; Keyboard Wedge.
Operating Temp.: 32° to 122° F/0° to 50° C Storage Temp.: -40° to 158° F/-40° to 70° C Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing Drop Specs: Withstands multiple 5 ft./1.524m drops to concrete Ambient Lighting Tolerance: Tolerant to typical artificial indoor and natural outdoor (direct sunlight ) lighting conditions. Fluorescent, Incandescent, Mercury Vapor, Sodium Vapor, LED4: 450 Ft Candles (4,844 Lux) Sunlight: 8000 Ft Candles (86,111 Lux) Beeper Volume: User-selectable: three levels Beeper Tone: User-selectable: three tones Electrostatic Discharge (ESD): Conforms to 15 kV air discharge and 8 kV of contact discharge.
Safety: UL1950, CSA C22.2 No. 950, EN60950/IEC950 Laser Safety: IEC Class 1 EMI/RFI: FCC Part 15 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, European Union EMC Directive, Australian SMA, Taiwan EMC, Japan VCCI/MITI/Dentori
You have two convenient ways to buy our products.
Online - Easy, Quick and Secure.
Offline - Dedicated Account Executive to assist you through.
Online buying steps.
STEP 1 - ADD TO CART
- Choose the item you are interested.
- Click "Add to cart" to place your selection in the cart.
- Click "Continue shopping" if you are adding more products to your cart.
- Click "Check out" if you are ready to proceed buying.
STEP 3 - YOUR INFORMATION
- Fill in the customer information form.
STEP 4 - SHIPPING
- Tick "Office pick up" if you will visit our office (free) to pick up your order.
- Tick "Ship to my Address" (Auto Calculated Charge) if you wanted it delivered to your address.
- Tick " Paypal" if you are paying using credit cards or Paypal itself.
- Tick "COD" or "Bank Deposit" if you will pick up your order in our office, or your delivery address is in Metro Manila.
- Tick "Bank Deposit" if you will deposit your payment to BDO or BPI.
- Tick "Remittance, Padala, or Bayad Center" if you are sending your payment through LBC, Palawan, Cebuanna, MLuillier
STEP 6 - CONFIRM ORDER - Click this to confirm your order.
- You will then received an automated E-mail Confirmation.
- Another e-mail about the delivery of your orders.
STEP 7 - SEND PAYMENT RECEIPT - This only applicable if you are paying through banks and remittance centers.
Offline Buying - A dedicated Account Executive will get in touch with you if you do any of following below.
- Fill the Contact form.
- Call us on any of the numbers available here.
- Send us an Email at email@example.com.
- Message us on Facebook.
Visit our office, click here for address.
Note: For those who are applying to be our dealer, please send us a inquiry as stated on Offline Buying.
Imagine buying a cheaper RFID Reader or Finger print Scanner or other devices from an online market place where you don't know the seller is? Countless e-mail to request support but no reply, the thing is they may not even know how the products they are selling work.
The same true when buying from an overseas seller, it maybe cheaper but how would you request for support or what if you received it defective? That would be too bad, hope you can still return your purchases.
With Competitive Card Solutions you are sure that your request for technical assistance is to be taken care of, not just by any one but by our Technical Support Engineer, expert in the product you have bought, and that we are in constant communication with the manufacturer in case your concern is not supportable in our level.
So enjoy and feel confident shopping with us. Any concern please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up this contact form.