Goods sold by Competitive Card Solutions Phils., Inc. (hereafter refers to as CCS in this document) are warranted from manufacturing defects starting from the date of delivery from a period of 1 year.
If a product does not operate as warranted during the warranty period, CCS shall, at its option and expense (except for shipping cost), repair the defective product or part, deliver to the customer and equivalent product or part to replace the defective unit. All products that are replaced will become the property of CCS; replacement products may be new or reconditioned.
Product warranties remain valid provided the product was properly installed and used. A product will not be warranted in the following situations:
- The warranty period is expired,
- The serial number label or missing or unrecognizable,
- The product has been modified or repaired by any unauthorized service center or personnel,
- The product is damaged beyond repair due to natural disasters, such as by lightning, flood, earthquake, etc.
- The product has been subjected to misuse, abuse, or unauthorized repair, whether by accident or other cause. Such conditions will be determined by CCS at its sole and unfettered discretion,
- The product has been updated, reworked, or improperly tested by the customer, or by a third party at the request of the customer.
This warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement, at CCS sole discretion, of the defective product during its warranty period. The customer agrees to insure the product or assume the risk of loss or damage during transit, to prepay shipping charges, and to use the original shipping container or equivalent.
If the customer’s product is not covered under warranty, CCS may offer repair service under customer’s expense.
- Limitations of Liability
Under no circumstances will CCS, its affiliates, employees, officers or agents be liable for any consequential, indirect, special, punitive, or incidental damages, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, (including, but not limited to), claims for loss of data, good will, inconvenience, delay, profits, use of money or use of the CCS products, interruption in use or availability of data.
CCS’s entire liability and customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for claims related to or arising out of these terms and conditions for any cause and despite the form of action, whether in contract or in tort, statutory or otherwise, including negligence and strict liability, will not exceed the amount of the purchase price paid. This limitation of liability will be effective even if customer has advised CCS of the possibility of any such damages.
- Returned Goods for Repair after the Warranty Period
There will be a one-time diagnostic and administrative fee on goods returned after the warranty period. CCS will not proceed any repairing until customers’ approval has been received. Cost for spare parts will be charged separately. Customers will be charged based on actual damage after examining the defective goods. CCS will not proceed any repairing until customers’ acknowledgement has been received.
Please refer to RMA Procedure for further details