Return Categories – In general, there are three (3) categories of returns;
A product may be sent in for repair if it is defective and still covered by warranty. The product/item will be repaired or replaced at CCS’s discretion. There are selected items that we can provide service unit while the product/item is under for a repair but based also in the availability of the units.
An exchange/replace may occur if the customer’s order the wrong item and would like to exchange it for the correct item. Items are eligible for exchange only within seven (7) days of the receipt of the product. The exchange will not be carried out until the original product is received and has passed all quality control testing.
Items qualify for a refund only if the product is defective or not operating as promised. You may request a return or exchange within three (3) days of the receipt of the product. CCS reserves right to refuse the returned product for a refund, if the returned product is determined to be unsellable, missing accessories or packaging.
RETURN FOR REFUND/EXCHANGE/REPLACEMENT
- Items must be returned for refund within three (3) days of the original Sales Invoice and Collection Receipt date – a clear copy of the original SI and CR are to be included with the RMA Form.
- Items must be returned for exchange/replacement within seven (7) days of the original Sales Invoice and Collection Receipt date – a clear copy of the original SI and CR are to be included with the RMA Form.
- Items returned for refund/exchange/replacement must be in NEW, UNUSED, RESELLABLE condition and in their original packaging. Items showing any signs of use will not be accepted for return. Items not returned with the proper packaging may be rejected.
- All items returned are subject to inspection and acceptance by CCS.
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION POLICY & PROCEDURE
FOR ALL CUSTOMERS
If your Competitive Card Solutions product no longer functions as expected and you would like to return it to us for repair, here are our guidelines and RMA form to fill out to help us fix your product and return it to you in a timely manner. Please follow the steps below:
Step 1. Please contact our Customer Service Department to discuss the problem with our representative. Some problems can be corrected in the field without the need for returning the unit to us. If the CCS Customer Support Representative cannot correct the problem by remote support methods i.e. Phone or Email support and determines that the problem is the result of product failure covered under CCS’s warranty policy.
Step 2. Any product returned to us requires a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This number will be issued only after contact with us from step 1. We will make a determination as to whether or not the product is under warranty, and if not, an estimate of the charges for the repair will be provided.
Step 3. Once RMA number has been issued, return the unit to our main office thru carrying it or using a shipping service with tracking. It is very important that there is an attached RMA form before the unit is carry in and shipped to us. The RMA form is our reference. This allows us to set up the receiving procedure and identify the unit when it is received at our dock. All returns are to be shipped to us at the customer’s expense. Be sure to package the unit properly for shipment. We prefer that you carry in the product to our main office. Keep in mind our products are susceptible to static damage and proper packaging is required when shipping back to us. We are not responsible for any damage incurred due to improper packaging. We do our best to return the unit with the same settings, but we can’t guarantee this in all cases.
Step 4. Once we receive your RMA unit, we will perform an evaluation of the damage or problem. It’s important that you provide us with contact information in the event; we need to discuss the problem with our engineer or technician.
- For units are not under warranty, you will receive a quotation for the repairs. Actual repairs will not begin until you authorize us to proceed.
- For warranty repairs, we will repair or replace the unit at our discretion. A replacement unit may be a reconditioned unit that we have fully tested and qualified to be compatible with the defective unit.
- For warranty items that are no problem found (NPF), we reserve the right to charge an evaluation fee. This fee is payable in advance before we return the unit. For NPF units, the customer is responsible for pick up or all return shipping charges.
Step 5. Once the repair has been completed, the unit will be returned to you with CAR (Corrective Action Report) describing what we found and how we corrected the problem.
- For under-warranty or non-warranty items, the customers are responsible for pick up or return shipping charges.
Download RMA FORM