Postek I300 INDUSTRIAL
Printing Method Thermal Transfer
Printing Resolution 300 dpi
Max Printing Speed 6 ips (152.4 mm/s)
Max Printing Width 4.17″ (106 mm)
Max Printing Length 157″ (4000 mm)
Memory 8 MB FLASH ROM, 16 MB SDRAM
Width: 4.56″(116 mm) max. Width: 4.56″(116 mm) max., 0.98″(25mm) min.
0.79″(20 mm) min.
OD: 8″(203.2 mm) max. OD: 8″(203.2 mm) max. ID: 3″(76.2 mm) min.
ID: 1.5″(38 mm) min.
Media Thickness 0.0024″ (0.06 mm) ~ 0.012″ (0.305 mm), including liner
Ribbon Ribbon roll: OD: 3.3″(84 mm) max., ID: 1″(25.4 mm) min.
Max width: 4.65″(118 mm), Max length: 1968’ (600 M), Ink side: both In and Out. (12.7 mm)
Max width: 4.3″(110 mm); Max length: 360’ (110 M)
Media Sensor Up&Down Reflective (Adjustable) / Transmissive (Adjustable)
Fonts PPL-E: Five built-in dot matrix ASCII fonts, Downloadable TrueType Fonts fonts
PPL-Z: Seven built-in dot matrix ASCII fonts and one scalable font, Downloadable TrueType Fonts
Bar Code Types 1D Barcode: Code 39, Code 93, Code 128/subset A,B,C, Codabar, Interleave 2 of 5,
UPC A/E 2 and 5 add-on, EAN-13/8/128, UCC-128, etc.
2D Barcode: MaxiCode, PDF417, Data matrix, QR Code, etc.
Interfaces RS-232 Serial, 10/100 M-bit Ethernet, USB DEVICE 2.0, USB HOST, Centronics Parallel
Power Rating 110/220 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz
Weight 15 kgs
Dimensions W 286 mm x D 448 mm x H 280 mm
Operating Environment Temperature: 32°F ~ +104°F (0℃~ 40℃ ),
Relative humidity: 5% ~ 85% non condensing
Storage Environment Temperature: -40°F ~ +140°F (-40℃ ~ 60℃),
Relative humidity: 5% ~ 85% non condensing
You have two convenient ways to buy our products.
Online - Easy, Quick and Secure.
Offline - Dedicated Account Executive to assist you through.
Online buying steps.
STEP 1 - ADD TO CART
- Choose the item you are interested.
- Click "Add to cart" to place your selection in the cart.
- Click "Continue shopping" if you are adding more products to your cart.
- Click "Check out" if you are ready to proceed buying.
STEP 3 - YOUR INFORMATION
- Fill in the customer information form.
STEP 4 - SHIPPING
- Tick "Office pick up" if you will visit our office (free) to pick up your order.
- Tick "Ship to my Address" (Auto Calculated Charge) if you wanted it delivered to your address.
- Tick " Paypal" if you are paying using credit cards or Paypal itself.
- Tick "COD" or "Bank Deposit" if you will pick up your order in our office, or your delivery address is in Metro Manila.
- Tick "Bank Deposit" if you will deposit your payment to BDO or BPI.
- Tick "Remittance, Padala, or Bayad Center" if you are sending your payment through LBC, Palawan, Cebuanna, MLuillier
STEP 6 - CONFIRM ORDER - Click this to confirm your order.
- You will then received an automated E-mail Confirmation.
- Another e-mail about the delivery of your orders.
STEP 7 - SEND PAYMENT RECEIPT - This only applicable if you are paying through banks and remittance centers.
Offline Buying - A dedicated Account Executive will get in touch with you if you do any of following below.
- Fill the Contact form.
- Call us on any of the numbers available here.
- Send us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message us on Facebook.
Visit our office, click here for address.
Note: For those who are applying to be our dealer, please send us a inquiry as stated on Offline Buying.
What makes us different from other sellers is our unparalleled customer service and optimum technical assistance. Buying any of our products online or offline, entitled you for *unlimited support (Email/Chat) while the product is under warranty.
Imagine buying a cheaper RFID Reader or Finger print Scanner or other devices from an online market place where you don't know the seller is? Countless e-mail to request support but no reply, the thing is they may not even know how the products they are selling work.
The same true when buying from an overseas seller, it maybe cheaper but how would you request for support or what if you received it defective? That would be too bad, hope you can still return your purchases.
With Competitive Card Solutions you are sure that your request for technical assistance is to be taken care of, not just by any one but by our Technical Support Engineer, expert in the product you have bought, and that we are in constant communication with the manufacturer in case your concern is not supportable in our level.
So enjoy and feel confident shopping with us. Any concern please send us an email to email@example.com or chat with us.
Don't just take it from us, see what our customers are saying.
Wow! You just made our day!" This is the second time I've been assisted by Mr. Guzman, so far all of my concern have been immediately attended and resolved, and kudos to the rest of the CCS team that assisted me , "Aibie", "Mac" , "Kim" ,"Angelica" Thanks! Sincerely, Carlo Consulta Asian Ring Point Marketing Inc. "
Dave Devera rated response from Julius Beltran.
Wow! You just made our day!" thank you for the support muy bien! "
Selyn Flores rated response from Kim Joshua Guzman.
Wow! You just made our day!" I really appreciate the assistance of Sir Nole and Kim Joshua. "