Futronic FS64 EBTS/F & Mobile ID FAP60 Certified ID Flat Fingerprint Scanner
Futronic FS64 EBTS/F & Mobile ID FAP60 Certified ID Flat Fingerprint ScannerThe outlook design of FS64 is ergonomic and robust. It is suitable for use in various environments and applications including border control, electronic ID, passport issuing and electronic election enrollment and identification. Fully programmable LEDs, buttons and acoustic buzzer provide the largest degree of freedom to system developers to design an intuitive user interface. All these features make FS64 the most cost effective and affordable solution for large scale fingerprint identification system.
FS64 works with Futronic Windows SDK for multi-finger template extraction and matching. For detail, please contact us.
Roll Print Size: 1.6 inch x 1.5 inch (40.64mm x 38.1mm)
Scanning Window Size: 3.2 inch x 3.0 inch (81.2mm x 76.2mm)
Optical Resolution: 500ppi, 256 gray level with 1600x1500 pixels image output.
Image Quality: FBI IQS IAFIS Image Quality Specification Appendix F
Interface: USB 2.0
Weight / Dimension: 2.1 kg / 152 x 149 x155mm
Operating Temperature: 0°C to +50°C, 0-90% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
Housing: ABS outer shell and aluminium alloy internal frame
Workstation Computer: Computer Pentium 4 1.7 GHz or greater with 1GB RAM and display resolution of 1280 x 1024 (1920x1280 preferable). With USB2.0 port (500mA)
Standard Features: 10 red & green dual colour LED indicators, 2 buttons and buzzer.
Power Consumption: 5V, 300mA powered by USB bus, no external power supply require.
OS Support: WinXP, Vista, Win7, Win8 and Linux
Certifications: FBI, FCC, CE, IP54 and RoHS Compliant
Software: Scan Demo, Enrollment Kit, WSQ, NFIQ
Warranty: One year limited warranty
You have two convenient ways to buy our products.
Online - Easy, Quick and Secure.
Offline - Dedicated Account Executive to assist you through.
Online buying steps.
STEP 1 - ADD TO CART
- Choose the item you are interested.
- Click "Add to cart" to place your selection in the cart.
- Click "Continue shopping" if you are adding more products to your cart.
- Click "Check out" if you are ready to proceed buying.
STEP 3 - YOUR INFORMATION
- Fill in the customer information form.
STEP 4 - SHIPPING
- Tick "Office pick up" if you will visit our office (free) to pick up your order.
- Tick "Ship to my Address" (Auto Calculated Charge) if you wanted it delivered to your address.
- Tick " Paypal" if you are paying using credit cards or Paypal itself.
- Tick "COD" or "Bank Deposit" if you will pick up your order in our office, or your delivery address is in Metro Manila.
- Tick "Bank Deposit" if you will deposit your payment to BDO or BPI.
- Tick "Remittance, Padala, or Bayad Center" if you are sending your payment through LBC, Palawan, Cebuanna, MLuillier
STEP 6 - CONFIRM ORDER - Click this to confirm your order.
- You will then received an automated E-mail Confirmation.
- Another e-mail about the delivery of your orders.
STEP 7 - SEND PAYMENT RECEIPT - This only applicable if you are paying through banks and remittance centers.
Offline Buying - A dedicated Account Executive will get in touch with you if you do any of following below.
- Fill the Contact form.
- Call us on any of the numbers available here.
- Send us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Message us on Facebook.
Visit our office, click here for address.
Note: For those who are applying to be our dealer, please send us a inquiry as stated on Offline Buying.
Imagine buying a cheaper RFID Reader or Finger print Scanner or other devices from an online market place where you don't know the seller is? Countless e-mail to request support but no reply, the thing is they may not even know how the products they are selling work.
The same true when buying from an overseas seller, it maybe cheaper but how would you request for support or what if you received it defective? That would be too bad, hope you can still return your purchases.
With Competitive Card Solutions you are sure that your request for technical assistance is to be taken care of, not just by any one but by our Technical Support Engineer, expert in the product you have bought, and that we are in constant communication with the manufacturer in case your concern is not supportable in our level.
So enjoy and feel confident shopping with us. Any concern please send us an email to email@example.com or fill up this contact form.