Chainway C75 Mobile Computer with Printer
|Display||5.2'' IPS FHD 1920x1080P|
|Touch Panel||Corning Gorilla Glass, multi-touch panel, gloves and wet hands supported|
|Power||Main battery: Li-ion, rechargeable, 8000mAh|
|Expansion Slot||2 PSAM slots at most (ISO7816 protocol), 1 slot for SIM card, 1 slot for SIM or TF card|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0 Type-C, OTG|
|Audio||Speaker, 2 microphones|
|Keypad||1 power key, 2 scan keys, 1 multifunctional key, numeric keyboard|
|Sensors||Gravity sensor, light sensor, proximity sensor, vibration motor|
|CPU||Cortex-A53 Quad-core 1.45GHz|
|Expansion||Supports up to 128 GB Micro SD card|
|WLAN||IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4G/5G dual-band, internal antenna|
|WWAN (China)||2G: 900/1800MHz
4G: B1, B3, B5, B38, B39, B40, B41
|WWAN (Europe)||2G: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
4G: B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B20, B40
|WWAN (America)||2G: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
4G: B2, B4, B7, B12, B17
|WWAN (Others)||Depending on the country's ISP|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 4.0, BLE|
|GNSS||GPS/AGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou; internal antenna|
|Note||C75 models being manufactured for Turkish Market, do not include Voice Call (Phone Call) function. WAN module included on those models only support DATA transfer.|
|Camera||13MP Autofocus with flash|
|Protocol||ISO14443A/B, ISO15693, NFC-IP1, NFC-IP2, etc.|
|Chips||M1 card (S50, S70), CPU card, NFC tags, etc.|
|Operating Temp.||-4°F to 122°F / -20°C to 50°C|
|Storage Temp.||-40°F to 158°F / -40°C to 70°C|
|Humidity||5%RH - 95%RH non condensing|
|Drop Specification||Multiple 1m/3.28ft drops (at least 20 times) to the concrete across the operating temperature range|
|ESD||±15KV air discharge, ±6KV conductive discharge|
|Operating System||Android 6.0|
|SDK||Chainway Software Development Kit|
|Tool||Eclipse / Android Studio|
|1D Linear Scanner||Zebra SE965 / Honeywell N4313|
|1D Symbologies||UPC/EAN, Code128, Code39, Code93, Code11, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Chinese 2 of 5, Codabar, MSI, RSS, etc.|
|2D Imager Scanner||Zebra SE4710 /Honeywell N6603|
|2D Symbologies||PDF417, MicroPDF417, Composite, RSS, TLC-39, Datamatrix, QR code, Micro QR code, Aztec, MaxiCode; Postal Codes: US PostNet, US Planet, UK Postal, Australian Postal, Japan Postal, Dutch Postal (KIX), etc.|
|Note||*This function is optional|
|Image Size (pixel)||384 dots|
|Note||Protocol：ISO/IEC 19794-6，GB/T 20979-2007|
|Note2||*This function is optional|
You have two convenient ways to buy our products.
Online - Easy, Quick and Secure.
Offline - Dedicated Account Executive to assist you through.
Online buying steps.
STEP 1 - ADD TO CART
- Choose the item you are interested.
- Click "Add to cart" to place your selection in the cart.
- Click "Continue shopping" if you are adding more products to your cart.
- Click "Check out" if you are ready to proceed buying.
STEP 3 - YOUR INFORMATION
- Fill in the customer information form.
STEP 4 - SHIPPING
- Tick "Office pick up" if you will visit our office (free) to pick up your order.
- Tick "Ship to my Address" (Auto Calculated Charge) if you wanted it delivered to your address.
- Tick " Paypal" if you are paying using credit cards or Paypal itself.
- Tick "COD" or "Bank Deposit" if you will pick up your order in our office, or your delivery address is in Metro Manila.
- Tick "Bank Deposit" if you will deposit your payment to BDO or BPI.
- Tick "Remittance, Padala, or Bayad Center" if you are sending your payment through LBC, Palawan, Cebuanna, MLuillier
STEP 6 - CONFIRM ORDER - Click this to confirm your order.
- You will then received an automated E-mail Confirmation.
- Another e-mail about the delivery of your orders.
STEP 7 - SEND PAYMENT RECEIPT - This only applicable if you are paying through banks and remittance centers.
Offline Buying - A dedicated Account Executive will get in touch with you if you do any of following below.
- Fill the Contact form.
- Call us on any of the numbers available here.
- Send us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Message us on Facebook.
Visit our office, click here for address.
Note: For those who are applying to be our dealer, please send us a inquiry as stated on Offline Buying.
Imagine buying a cheaper RFID Reader or Finger print Scanner or other devices from an online market place where you don't know the seller is? Countless e-mail to request support but no reply, the thing is they may not even know how the products they are selling work.
The same true when buying from an overseas seller, it maybe cheaper but how would you request for support or what if you received it defective? That would be too bad, hope you can still return your purchases.
With Competitive Card Solutions you are sure that your request for technical assistance is to be taken care of, not just by any one but by our Technical Support Engineer, expert in the product you have bought, and that we are in constant communication with the manufacturer in case your concern is not supportable in our level.
So enjoy and feel confident shopping with us. Any concern please send us an email to email@example.com or fill up this contact form.