ACS ACR31 Swipe Card Reader
ACR31 Swipe Card Reader combines card reader functionality and mobility, enabling you to access secure applications anytime, anywhere. Compact and stylish, this card reader supports demanding applications that use magnetic stripe cards. It provides the perfect balance between reliable functionality and design aesthetics to meet your security needs.
ACR31 Swipe is a reliable Mobile Card Reader that uses AES-128 encryption algorithm and DUKPT Key Management System for secure transactions, which makes it ideal for a broad range of solutions, such as e-Banking and e-Payment.
The ultra-compact ACR31 Swipe is specifically designed to be brought and used anytime, anywhere. A CR2016 battery (to stabilize the power supply) and a standard 3.5mm audio jack interface further allow the ACR31 Swipe to be integrated seamlessly into any smartphone or tablet in the market.
Built with a modern design, ACR31 Swipe is a portable and lightweight swipe card reader that is perfect for transacting securely while on the go.
|Dimensions||39.7mm (L) x 46.0mm (W) x 18.0mm (H)|
|Power Source||CR2016 battery|
|Compliance / Certifications||
|Interface||3.5mm 4-pole audio jack|
|Supply Voltage||2.3 to 3 V DC|
|Supply Current||5 mA|
|Card Swipe Speed||Max. 10 IPS (inches per second)|
|Card Swipe Cycles||Min. 500,000|
|Magnetic Stripe Card Support||
|Operating System Support||
|Supported Mobile Device||For the full list of supported devices, please click here.|
You have two convenient ways to buy our products.
Online - Easy, Quick and Secure.
Offline - Dedicated Account Executive to assist you through.
Online buying steps.
STEP 1 - ADD TO CART
- Choose the item you are interested.
- Click "Add to cart" to place your selection in the cart.
- Click "Continue shopping" if you are adding more products to your cart.
- Click "Check out" if you are ready to proceed buying.
STEP 3 - YOUR INFORMATION
- Fill in the customer information form.
STEP 4 - SHIPPING
- Tick "Office pick up" if you will visit our office (free) to pick up your order.
- Tick "Ship to my Address" (Auto Calculated Charge) if you wanted it delivered to your address.
- Tick " Paypal" if you are paying using credit cards or Paypal itself.
- Tick "COD" or "Bank Deposit" if you will pick up your order in our office, or your delivery address is in Metro Manila.
- Tick "Bank Deposit" if you will deposit your payment to BDO or BPI.
- Tick "Remittance, Padala, or Bayad Center" if you are sending your payment through LBC, Palawan, Cebuanna, MLuillier
STEP 6 - CONFIRM ORDER - Click this to confirm your order.
- You will then received an automated E-mail Confirmation.
- Another e-mail about the delivery of your orders.
STEP 7 - SEND PAYMENT RECEIPT - This only applicable if you are paying through banks and remittance centers.
Offline Buying - A dedicated Account Executive will get in touch with you if you do any of following below.
- Fill the Contact form.
- Call us on any of the numbers available here.
- Send us an Email at email@example.com.
- Message us on Facebook.
Visit our office, click here for address.
Note: For those who are applying to be our dealer, please send us a inquiry as stated on Offline Buying.
Imagine buying a cheaper RFID Reader or Finger print Scanner or other devices from an online market place where you don't know the seller is? Countless e-mail to request support but no reply, the thing is they may not even know how the products they are selling work.
The same true when buying from an overseas seller, it maybe cheaper but how would you request for support or what if you received it defective? That would be too bad, hope you can still return your purchases.
With Competitive Card Solutions you are sure that your request for technical assistance is to be taken care of, not just by any one but by our Technical Support Engineer, expert in the product you have bought, and that we are in constant communication with the manufacturer in case your concern is not supportable in our level.
So enjoy and feel confident shopping with us. Any concern please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up this contact form.