Road accidents are one of the highest causes of child injuries. While many of these accidents take place at home, the school has also been identifies as a very vulnerable area. Most of these accidents are preventable if safety systems are in place.
Traffic and parking problems in and around schools are putting children at risk of being injured or worse, particularly during drop off and pick up times. Being impulsive and easily distracted with little sense of danger, children place themselves at risk of injury. Schools are now compelled to seek solutions to better manage the safety and well-being of pupils.
One of our clients – DLSU, Manila acts to protect its most valuable assets. Safety had become a major issue for them and with the help of CCS Sales & Technical team, WJDZ101-11 3M Straight Vehicle Gate Barrier were installed at their school to control access into a restricted parking area within the school grounds.
WJDZ101-11 3M Straight Vehicle Gate Barrier
- Manual release
- Machine core with compression spring, effectively avoids the accidents caused by spring breaking.
- Die-casting aluminum alloy motor, precision and good at thermal radiating
- Motor cooling fan, solving the problem of heat-protection
- Double stay limit switches (photo electricity limit switch/motor memory sensor)
- Reversing on obstacle
- Support the INFRARED PHOTOCELL for anti-bumping function (optional)
- Traffic light interface
- Wire control (switch signal) Remote control (418MHz)
- RS485 Communication module (optional)
Though a restricted zone designated ‘out of bounds’ for students and unauthorized vehicles, this car park could be accessed by anyone. The boom gate was found to best solution for the application.
If you once invest for a boom gate it will benefit to you for years and years. It is important to speak with a specialist when making any final decision for what type of security works best for you. Competitive Card Solutions offers top of line equipment and some of the best security technicians available, give us a call today!