Futronic FS88HS USB2.0 PIV Fingerprint Smart Card Reader
Futronic FS88HS USB2.0 PIV Fingerprint Smart Card ReaderFS88HS has exactly all features of FS88H. It can be used as purely fingerprint scanner with all Futronic's standard software. The smart card reader in FS88HS can handle any ISO7816 compatible smart card. So that it can also be used as a standalone smart card reader.
Fingerprint scanner and smart card reader can be combined to do two-factor authentication. That is, registered fingerprint is can be stored on smart card (carried by user) which is read into PC to match with a freshly captured fingerprint from fingerprint scanner at the time of authentication. This can be achieved by using Futronic's Fingerprint Recognition Software Development Kit (SDK).
USB 2.0 compatible interface, plug and play device
With a 2M standard USB cable
Small size, 65 x 94 x 49 mm
Light weight, 210 gram
Operation temperature: -10 to +55 Degree Celsius
Fingerprint scanning window size is 16.26x24.38mm
Image resolution is 320x480 pixel, 500 DPI
Image format is 8 bit 256 grayscale
Raw fingerprint image file size is 150K byte
With Live Finger Detection (LFD) feature
Unique serial number programmed to USB Device Descriptor
With 16K Byte memory for application-specific data storage
Specification-Smart card reader
ACS AC1038 Reader Chip
Full speed interface to PC with simple command structure
Supports SLE4418/28/32/42 memory cards
Supports most common memory-based smart cards, including I2C bus protocol cards(from 1K bits up to 1024K bits) and secure memory cards (Atmel AT88SC153 and AT88SC1608)
Certificate of conformance: ISO7816, PC/SC, EMV Certified
Support PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection) with 1743-305200 bps in reading and writing smart cards
You have two convenient ways to buy our products.
Online - Easy, Quick and Secure.
Offline - Dedicated Account Executive to assist you through.
Online buying steps.
STEP 1 - ADD TO CART
- Choose the item you are interested.
- Click "Add to cart" to place your selection in the cart.
- Click "Continue shopping" if you are adding more products to your cart.
- Click "Check out" if you are ready to proceed buying.
STEP 3 - YOUR INFORMATION
- Fill in the customer information form.
STEP 4 - SHIPPING
- Tick "Office pick up" if you will visit our office (free) to pick up your order.
- Tick "Ship to my Address" (Auto Calculated Charge) if you wanted it delivered to your address.
- Tick " Paypal" if you are paying using credit cards or Paypal itself.
- Tick "COD" or "Bank Deposit" if you will pick up your order in our office, or your delivery address is in Metro Manila.
- Tick "Bank Deposit" if you will deposit your payment to BDO or BPI.
- Tick "Remittance, Padala, or Bayad Center" if you are sending your payment through LBC, Palawan, Cebuanna, MLuillier
STEP 6 - CONFIRM ORDER - Click this to confirm your order.
- You will then received an automated E-mail Confirmation.
- Another e-mail about the delivery of your orders.
STEP 7 - SEND PAYMENT RECEIPT - This only applicable if you are paying through banks and remittance centers.
Offline Buying - A dedicated Account Executive will get in touch with you if you do any of following below.
- Fill the Contact form.
- Call us on any of the numbers available here.
- Send us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Message us on Facebook.
Visit our office, click here for address.
Note: For those who are applying to be our dealer, please send us a inquiry as stated on Offline Buying.
Imagine buying a cheaper RFID Reader or Finger print Scanner or other devices from an online market place where you don't know the seller is? Countless e-mail to request support but no reply, the thing is they may not even know how the products they are selling work.
The same true when buying from an overseas seller, it maybe cheaper but how would you request for support or what if you received it defective? That would be too bad, hope you can still return your purchases.
With Competitive Card Solutions you are sure that your request for technical assistance is to be taken care of, not just by any one but by our Technical Support Engineer, expert in the product you have bought, and that we are in constant communication with the manufacturer in case your concern is not supportable in our level.
So enjoy and feel confident shopping with us. Any concern please send us an email to email@example.com or fill up this contact form.