Futronic FS80H USB2.0 Fingerprint Scanner
Futronic FS80H USB2.0 Fingerprint Scanner
Its finger scanning window is a crown glass with a thickness of 14mm. So it is much more reliable and robust compared to any semiconductor type fingerprint sensor.
The finger is illuminated by 4 infra-red LEDs during scanning and the light intensity is automatically adjusted according to scanning fingerprint's characteristics (wet, dry, blurred, etc) to optimize the quality of the captured fingerprint image.
Special electronic circuit is built into FS80H to do Live Finger Detection (LFD). With appropriate software in PC, user can select this LFD feature so that only live finger's fingerprint will be scanned into PC. Fake fingers made from silicone rubber, play-doh, etc, will be rejected. And the LFD feature is included in all Futronic's standard software.
Futronic provides USB drivers and API for FS80 to capture a raw fingerprint image on the following platforms:
Windows XP/2003, 32 bit and 64 bit.
Windows Vista/2008/2012, 32 bit and 64 bit.
Windows 7/8, 32 bit and 64 bit.
Linux with kernel 2.4 or higher (for both x86 and ARM9)
Windows CE 5.0 and 6.0 (for both x86 and ARM9)
MAC OS(version 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7, Intel CPU)
Android 3.1 and higher with USB Host port
Fingerprint scanning window size is 16x24mm
Image resolution is 320x480 pixels, 500 DPI
Image format is 8 bit 256 grayscale
Raw fingerprint image file size is 150K byte
With Live Finger Detection (LFD) feature
USB 2.0 compatible interface, plug and play device.
With a 2M standard USB cable
Small size, 64 x 48 x 27 mm
Light weight, 120 gram
Operation temperature: -10 to +55 Degree Celsius
Light source: Infrared LED
Supply voltage: DC 4.5-5.5V via USB port
active <700mW(during scanning)
standby <200mW(when scanner is connected PC but no scanning)
sleep mode <2.5mW(activated by standard USB bus event only)
ESD contact - 8KV and air discharge - 16KV, no permanent damage
You have two convenient ways to buy our products.
Online - Easy, Quick and Secure.
Offline - Dedicated Account Executive to assist you through.
Online buying steps.
STEP 1 - ADD TO CART
- Choose the item you are interested.
- Click "Add to cart" to place your selection in the cart.
- Click "Continue shopping" if you are adding more products to your cart.
- Click "Check out" if you are ready to proceed buying.
STEP 3 - YOUR INFORMATION
- Fill in the customer information form.
STEP 4 - SHIPPING
- Tick "Office pick up" if you will visit our office (free) to pick up your order.
- Tick "Ship to my Address" (Auto Calculated Charge) if you wanted it delivered to your address.
- Tick " Paypal" if you are paying using credit cards or Paypal itself.
- Tick "COD" or "Bank Deposit" if you will pick up your order in our office, or your delivery address is in Metro Manila.
- Tick "Bank Deposit" if you will deposit your payment to BDO or BPI.
- Tick "Remittance, Padala, or Bayad Center" if you are sending your payment through LBC, Palawan, Cebuanna, MLuillier
STEP 6 - CONFIRM ORDER - Click this to confirm your order.
- You will then received an automated E-mail Confirmation.
- Another e-mail about the delivery of your orders.
STEP 7 - SEND PAYMENT RECEIPT - This only applicable if you are paying through banks and remittance centers.
Offline Buying - A dedicated Account Executive will get in touch with you if you do any of following below.
- Fill the Contact form.
- Call us on any of the numbers available here.
- Send us an Email at email@example.com
- Message us on Facebook.
Visit our office, click here for address.
Note: For those who are applying to be our dealer, please send us a inquiry as stated on Offline Buying.
Imagine buying a cheaper RFID Reader or Finger print Scanner or other devices from an online market place where you don't know the seller is? Countless e-mail to request support but no reply, the thing is they may not even know how the products they are selling work.
The same true when buying from an overseas seller, it maybe cheaper but how would you request for support or what if you received it defective? That would be too bad, hope you can still return your purchases.
With Competitive Card Solutions you are sure that your request for technical assistance is to be taken care of, not just by any one but by our Technical Support Engineer, expert in the product you have bought, and that we are in constant communication with the manufacturer in case your concern is not supportable in our level.
So enjoy and feel confident shopping with us. Any concern please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up this contact form.