ACS ACR1252U USB NFC Reader III (NFC Forum Certified Reader)
ACR1252U is capable of the three modes of NFC, namely: card reader/writer, card emulation and peer-to-peer communication. It supports ISO 14443 Type A and B cards, MIFARE®, FeliCa, and ISO 18092–compliant NFC tags. It also supports other NFC devices with an access speed of up to 424 Kbps and proximity operating distance of up to 50mm (depending on tag type used).
Compliant with both CCID and PC/SC, this plug-and-play USB NFC device allows interoperability with different devices and applications. It is thus ideal for unconventional marketing and advertising applications like smart posters.
The ACR1252U comes with an optional stand to hold the smart card reader at an optimal angle, so that users can tap contactless cards or NFC-enabled devices onto the ACR1252U with ease.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- CCID Compliance
- USB Firmware Upgradeability
- Smart Card Reader:
- Read/write speed up to 424 kbps
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
- Supports ISO 14443 Type A and B cards, MIFARE, FeliCa, and all 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags
- Supports MIFARE 7-byte UID, MIFARE Plus and MIFARE DESfire
- Built-in anti-collision feature (only 1 tag is accessed at any time)
- One ISO 7816–compliant SAM slot (Class A)
- NFC Support:
- NFC Reader/Writer Mode
- Peer-to-Peer Mode
- Card Emulation Mode
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- User-controllable bi-color LED
- User-controllable buzzer
- SAM Slot
|Dimensions||98.0 mm (L) x 65.0 mm (W) x 12.8 mm (H)|
|Compliance / Certifications||
|Interface||USB 2.0 Full Speed|
|Operating Distance||Up to 50 mm (depends on the tag type)|
|Supply Voltage||Regulated 5V DC|
|Supply Current||Max. 200mA|
|Operating Temperature||0-50 °C|
|Operating Frequency||13.56 MHz|
|Smart Card Interface Support||
|Operating System Support||
You have two convenient ways to buy our products.
Online - Easy, Quick and Secure.
Offline - Dedicated Account Executive to assist you through.
Online buying steps.
STEP 1 - ADD TO CART
- Choose the item you are interested.
- Click "Add to cart" to place your selection in the cart.
- Click "Continue shopping" if you are adding more products to your cart.
- Click "Check out" if you are ready to proceed buying.
STEP 3 - YOUR INFORMATION
- Fill in the customer information form.
STEP 4 - SHIPPING
- Tick "Office pick up" if you will visit our office (free) to pick up your order.
- Tick "Ship to my Address" (Auto Calculated Charge) if you wanted it delivered to your address.
- Tick " Paypal" if you are paying using credit cards or Paypal itself.
- Tick "COD" or "Bank Deposit" if you will pick up your order in our office, or your delivery address is in Metro Manila.
- Tick "Bank Deposit" if you will deposit your payment to BDO or BPI.
- Tick "Remittance, Padala, or Bayad Center" if you are sending your payment through LBC, Palawan, Cebuanna, MLuillier
STEP 6 - CONFIRM ORDER - Click this to confirm your order.
- You will then received an automated E-mail Confirmation.
- Another e-mail about the delivery of your orders.
STEP 7 - SEND PAYMENT RECEIPT - This only applicable if you are paying through banks and remittance centers.
Offline Buying - A dedicated Account Executive will get in touch with you if you do any of following below.
- Fill the Contact form.
- Call us on any of the numbers available here.
- Send us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message us on Facebook.
Visit our office, click here for address.
Note: For those who are applying to be our dealer, please send us a inquiry as stated on Offline Buying.
What makes us different from other sellers is our unparalleled customer service and optimum technical assistance. Buying any of our products online or offline, entitled you for *unlimited support (Email/Chat) while the product is under warranty.
Imagine buying a cheaper RFID Reader or Finger print Scanner or other devices from an online market place where you don't know the seller is? Countless e-mail to request support but no reply, the thing is they may not even know how the products they are selling work.
The same true when buying from an overseas seller, it maybe cheaper but how would you request for support or what if you received it defective? That would be too bad, hope you can still return your purchases.
With Competitive Card Solutions you are sure that your request for technical assistance is to be taken care of, not just by any one but by our Technical Support Engineer, expert in the product you have bought, and that we are in constant communication with the manufacturer in case your concern is not supportable in our level.
So enjoy and feel confident shopping with us. Any concern please send us an email to email@example.com or chat with us.
Don't just take it from us, see what our customers are saying.
Wow! You just made our day!" This is the second time I've been assisted by Mr. Guzman, so far all of my concern have been immediately attended and resolved, and kudos to the rest of the CCS team that assisted me , "Aibie", "Mac" , "Kim" ,"Angelica" Thanks! Sincerely, Carlo Consulta Asian Ring Point Marketing Inc. "
Dave Devera rated response from Julius Beltran.
Wow! You just made our day!" thank you for the support muy bien! "
Selyn Flores rated response from Kim Joshua Guzman.
Wow! You just made our day!" I really appreciate the assistance of Sir Nole and Kim Joshua. "