Featured Project, May 2018 0
Road accidents are one of the highest causes of child injuries. While many of these accidents take place at home, the school has also been identifies as a very vulnerable area. Most of these accidents are preventable if safety systems are in place.
Traffic and parking problems in and around schools are putting children at risk of being injured or worse, particularly during drop off and pick up times. Being impulsive and easily distracted with little sense of danger, children place themselves at risk of injury. Schools are now compelled to seek solutions to better manage the safety and well-being of pupils.
One of our clients – DLSU, Manila acts to protect its most valuable assets. Safety had become a major issue for them and with the help of CCS Sales & Technical team, WJDZ101-11 3M Straight Vehicle Gate Barrier were installed at their school to control access into a restricted parking area within the school grounds.
WJDZ101-11 3M Straight Vehicle Gate Barrier
- Manual release
- Machine core with compression spring, effectively avoids the accidents caused by spring breaking.
- Die-casting aluminum alloy motor, precision and good at thermal radiating
- Motor cooling fan, solving the problem of heat-protection
- Double stay limit switches (photo electricity limit switch/motor memory sensor)
- Reversing on obstacle
- Support the INFRARED PHOTOCELL for anti-bumping function (optional)
- Traffic light interface
- Wire control (switch signal) Remote control (418MHz)
- RS485 Communication module (optional)
Though a restricted zone designated ‘out of bounds’ for students and unauthorized vehicles, this car park could be accessed by anyone. The boom gate was found to best solution for the application.
If you once invest for a boom gate it will benefit to you for years and years. It is important to speak with a specialist when making any final decision for what type of security works best for you. Competitive Card Solutions offers top of line equipment and some of the best security technicians available, give us a call today!
Featured Project, March 2018 0
The main gate of any gated community is the busiest and probably the most chaotic location of a community. In any typical day, the main gate would open about a hundred to thousand times in a day – for cabs, resident vehicles and visitor vehicles to move in and out. Hence, for a community of about 500 houses, vehicle management does become a serious concern. Many gated communities have installed boom barriers, in an attempt to manage the vehicle movement in their society.
Boom barrier are one of the most useful security tool in controlling access to commercial and industrial properties. A boom barrier is a bar or a pole that can be lowered and raised to allow or block access to an area. They help regulate the entry of vehicles and unauthorized personnel.
One of our clients – Doña Faustina Village 1 one of the villages in Tandang Sora, Quezon City, upgrade their security management starting in their main gate. With the help of CCS Sales and Technical Team, installing CCS 4.5 Meters Straight Boom Barrier Gate to their main gate will be the best idea.
Benefits of installing boom barriers at entry points
- Better control of traffic at entry and exit points – Controlling the entry and exit of people as well as vehicles becomes quite easy and hassle free with the help of the boom gates.
- Convenience – Opting for an automated barricading in the form of boom barriers, eliminates inconveniences and enhances the security as well. Instead of getting out of your car to open the gate, you can drive through as the gate opens itself due to radiation and you can close it with the help of a remote.
- Enhanced security- Obviously, an automated gives you the facility to exercise control over who enters and exits your property. This feature proves quite handy and provides added protection for your kids and gives convenience to your guests as well. Precise entrance control not only helps your ensure compact security, rather it helps you decrease the number of unwanted visitors as well.
There are many kinds and designs of boom barriers today that cater to a variety of purposes, and finding the correct type of boom barrier is critical to ensure that you have adequate protection for your community.
When it comes to selecting the right boom barrier to maintain heightened security in your community, our team at CCS can help. You can get in touch with us today! We will be happy to give you a free demo.
Featured Project, 2017 - A solid one can make all the difference. 0
Security has become tremendously significant today in residential, commercial as well as shopping complexes. In the recent years, several kinds of security systems have come up in the market. Each one of them has a different function. While some are used for recording the information of the visitors, there are others that are used for restricting the entry of people. At the entrance of several residential buildings and commercial complexes, one would have seen different types of security gates to control the entry of visitors. One such gate is the boom barrier gates.
One of our clients - Village East Executive Homes one of the prestige villages in Metropolitan East Area recognizing the need to upgrade their security around the village. With the help of CCS Sales and Technical Team and VEEH Team agreed to a solution of installing WJDZ-101-111 Automatic Boom Barrier to their village.
A boom barrier, also known as a boom gate, is a bar, or pole pivoted to allow the boom to block vehicular access through a controlled point. Typically the tip of a boom gate rises in a vertical arc to a near vertical position. Boom Barriers are usually available as manual, semi-automatic and automatic types:
- In the Manual System the boom gates are manually opened and closed by the manning personnel using a pulley and rope arrangement.
- In a Semi-Automatic system, the booms are opened and closed with the help of an electrically operated cam, controlled by a multiple switch arrangement.
- In an Automatic system, a RFID card reader is installed on the Boom Barrier and all authorized vehicles are issued synchronous RFID card/stickers. These magnetic cards/stickers are usually pasted on the Front Windshield or Front Bumper of the vehicle and based on the sensitivity of the RFID system as soon as any authorized vehicle comes within the decided range (usually 10-15 meters), the Boom Barriers open automatically.
If you once invest for a Boom Barrier it will benefit to you for years and years. It is important to speak with a specialist when making any final decision for what type of security works best for you. Competitive Card Solutions offers top of line equipment and some of the best security technicians available, give us a call today!