Checklist - for your ID Card Printer
You already have your ID card printer. What other items should you consider to complete your ID card system?
Here’s a list to use as a guide!
- Card Printer Training - learn from our ID expert, a peace of mind knowing you have been trained by a professional and had all your questions answered
- Ribbons, Cleaning Kits & Supplies – ensure high printing quality with genuine supplies
- Plastic Cards – stock up on cards so that you won’t run out
- ID Software – allows you to easily design ID cards, manage and store cardholder information, communicate with databases, and add functionality.
- Camera – professional-looking photos for your IDs
- Signature Pad - capture your user’s signature quick and easy
- Lanyard & Lace - to ensure that your ID is visible at all times
- Card Holders – keep your ID protected and increases the lifespan of your cards
- Slot Punch – punch a hole or slot in your ID card – it can hang from a strap clip, lanyard, lace or reel.
We’ll help you figure out which card printer supplies you need to keep your ID card program running efficiently and effectively!