CARDEXCHANGE PRODUCER BUSINESS EDITION (MASTER)
CARDEXCHANGE PRODUCER BUSINESS EDITION (MASTER)
Our CardExchange® Business Edition has all the features of our standard Producer Professional and includes MIFARE® Classic encoding and biometeric. It is also the first edition with the ability to run on a network with concurrent users. Our Business Edition has the ability to centrally manage all client licenses and shared data in any location on your network. You do not need a dedicated server. Centrally sharing the data over a network allows for an "update=one, update=all' solution. You only need to buy one Master License and add client licenses as you need them. You can load CardExchange® Business on as many clients as you would like, and the amount of client licenses you purchase will determine how many concurrent users you can have.
If you want to work with any type of database, our CardExchange® Business Edition is the best choice to make!
With our Business Edition we offer high speed and secure database connections which enables you to load large amounts of data to your computer in a very short time. Besides supporting direct (native) connections to all large database servers, it also enables you to make database connection using ODBC. With our Professional Services we also allow for connectivity to Web Services and SDK/API connectivity.
The Business Edition is a supreme product for embedding inside organizations using multiple databases. Combining HR, Access Control, Library, and any other type of application using a database, these data sources can easily be updated with data during your production process using our powerful push-and-pull functionality. You can simply connect to unlimited database servers inside your organization. The perfect solution for mid-high level businesses, high schools, and Universities.
Our CardExchange® Business Edition licenses are managed via the central license manager which can run on a local computer or central network server. Licenses can be easily added to the license manager. There are no limitations with regards to the amount of print clients that can be used.
- Windows 7, 8, Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012
- Citrix and Terminal Systems
- Virtual Machines
- Operatings systems running at 32 bit and 64 bit
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- Dual Core Processor
- 1024 MB internal memory (advice 32 bit OS)
- 2048 MB internal memory (advice 64 bit OS)
- 200 MB free disk space
- Internet connection (license activation)
Supported Devices (Edition Dependent)
You have two convenient ways to buy our products.
Online - Easy, Quick and Secure.
Offline - Dedicated Account Executive to assist you through.
Online buying steps.
STEP 1 - ADD TO CART
- Choose the item you are interested.
- Click "Add to cart" to place your selection in the cart.
- Click "Continue shopping" if you are adding more products to your cart.
- Click "Check out" if you are ready to proceed buying.
STEP 3 - YOUR INFORMATION
- Fill in the customer information form.
STEP 4 - SHIPPING
- Tick "Office pick up" if you will visit our office (free) to pick up your order.
- Tick "Ship to my Address" (Auto Calculated Charge) if you wanted it delivered to your address.
- Tick " Paypal" if you are paying using credit cards or Paypal itself.
- Tick "COD" or "Bank Deposit" if you will pick up your order in our office, or your delivery address is in Metro Manila.
- Tick "Bank Deposit" if you will deposit your payment to BDO or BPI.
- Tick "Remittance, Padala, or Bayad Center" if you are sending your payment through LBC, Palawan, Cebuanna, MLuillier
STEP 6 - CONFIRM ORDER - Click this to confirm your order.
- You will then received an automated E-mail Confirmation.
- Another e-mail about the delivery of your orders.
STEP 7 - SEND PAYMENT RECEIPT - This only applicable if you are paying through banks and remittance centers.
Offline Buying - A dedicated Account Executive will get in touch with you if you do any of following below.
- Fill the Contact form.
- Call us on any of the numbers available here.
- Send us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message us on Facebook.
Visit our office, click here for address.
Note: For those who are applying to be our dealer, please send us a inquiry as stated on Offline Buying.
Imagine buying a cheaper RFID Reader or Finger print Scanner or other devices from an online market place where you don't know the seller is? Countless e-mail to request support but no reply, the thing is they may not even know how the products they are selling work.
The same true when buying from an overseas seller, it maybe cheaper but how would you request for support or what if you received it defective? That would be too bad, hope you can still return your purchases.
With Competitive Card Solutions you are sure that your request for technical assistance is to be taken care of, not just by any one but by our Technical Support Engineer, expert in the product you have bought, and that we are in constant communication with the manufacturer in case your concern is not supportable in our level.
So enjoy and feel confident shopping with us. Any concern please send us an email to email@example.com or fill up this contact form.