ACTATEK ACTA3 SMART CARD MODEL
Actatek ACTA3 Smart Card Series
- Jakin ID Smartcard only model which supports EM Card platforms.
- Jakin ID Smart Card only model additionally bolsters a discretionary implicit CMOS camera that can take depictions of acknowledged or rejected endeavors and hide away to 500 photographs straightforwardly in the Jakin ID unit database for review by means of the web interface/browser. Also, you can associate Jakin ID unit's Video camera Output to LCD screen or DVR for in with no reservations one Video Surveillance solution.
* Embedded software, no product establishment essential.
* Best in class Embedded scrambled Linux web server technology. Control, administrate and design by means of web browser
* SSL encoded communications between units and browser (SHA-2 ready)
Real-time system overhaul and design
* Works in Standalone or Network modes(Access Manager)
* Vigorous and adaptable (a huge number of users on worldwide premise) for big business wide sending
* IP 65 appraised, climate and effect safe packaging (liquid entrance, dust, salt, mist insurance)
* Worked in CMOS/Video camera for Video Surveillance(optional)
* Up to 500 photographs (FIFO inner storage)
* Software interface support for simple interface to most software applications
* 1,000, 3,000 , 5,000 ,10,000, 15,000 or 30,000 users
* Up to 75,000 occasion logs
* Three Modes of authentication
ID + PIN.
* Multi-lingual interface (LCD and Web)
* Wiegand 26-bit output (Optional - External I/O board)
6 - 8 cm
Smart Card Unit Spec
Built-in SmartCard Reader
Built-in Web and Database Server
DOC flash (MB)
Number of users
Max transaction records stored
10k eventlog for 10k, 15k, 20k and 30k users model 75k eventlog for 1k ,3k and 5k users model
Max photos stored
Yes. (with patch)
Static IP address assignment
Dynamic IP address assignment(DHCP)
Backlit LCD Display
2.8” 64K/256K colour TFT screen
Computer supported (with Internet Browser)
Win7(above) or WinServer 2008(above),iOS,Mac OS,Android
Valid Characters for Employee ID
0-9, A-C (max. 16 characters)
Database interface interface support
Secure Socket Layer(SSL) SHA-2 ready
100BT Ethernet (Built-in) GSM/GPRS, Wi-Fi (external device is required)
Report(TXT/CSV output format supported)
1x Door strike 1
Case(without built-in PoE module)
IP65-fluid ingress, dust, salt, fog protection
CE, FCC, IP65(without built-in PoE)
You have two convenient ways to buy our products.
Online - Easy, Quick and Secure.
Offline - Dedicated Account Executive to assist you through.
Online buying steps.
STEP 1 - ADD TO CART
- Choose the item you are interested.
- Click "Add to cart" to place your selection in the cart.
- Click "Continue shopping" if you are adding more products to your cart.
- Click "Check out" if you are ready to proceed buying.
STEP 3 - YOUR INFORMATION
- Fill in the customer information form.
STEP 4 - SHIPPING
- Tick "Office pick up" if you will visit our office (free) to pick up your order.
- Tick "Ship to my Address" (Auto Calculated Charge) if you wanted it delivered to your address.
- Tick " Paypal" if you are paying using credit cards or Paypal itself.
- Tick "COD" or "Bank Deposit" if you will pick up your order in our office, or your delivery address is in Metro Manila.
- Tick "Bank Deposit" if you will deposit your payment to BDO or BPI.
- Tick "Remittance, Padala, or Bayad Center" if you are sending your payment through LBC, Palawan, Cebuanna, MLuillier
STEP 6 - CONFIRM ORDER - Click this to confirm your order.
- You will then received an automated E-mail Confirmation.
- Another e-mail about the delivery of your orders.
STEP 7 - SEND PAYMENT RECEIPT - This only applicable if you are paying through banks and remittance centers.
Offline Buying - A dedicated Account Executive will get in touch with you if you do any of following below.
- Fill the Contact form.
- Call us on any of the numbers available here.
- Send us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Message us on Facebook.
Visit our office, click here for address.
Note: For those who are applying to be our dealer, please send us a inquiry as stated on Offline Buying.
Imagine buying a cheaper RFID Reader or Finger print Scanner or other devices from an online market place where you don't know the seller is? Countless e-mail to request support but no reply, the thing is they may not even know how the products they are selling work.
The same true when buying from an overseas seller, it maybe cheaper but how would you request for support or what if you received it defective? That would be too bad, hope you can still return your purchases.
With Competitive Card Solutions you are sure that your request for technical assistance is to be taken care of, not just by any one but by our Technical Support Engineer, expert in the product you have bought, and that we are in constant communication with the manufacturer in case your concern is not supportable in our level.
So enjoy and feel confident shopping with us. Any concern please send us an email to email@example.com or fill up this contact form.