ACTATEK ACTA3 BIOMETRIC MODEL
Actatek Acta3 Finger Print Series
Offers keypad PIN (Password) and Biometric Fingerprint Authentication choices, the Actatek FingerPrint unit are utilized as a part of both security (access control) and workforce management applications.
Embedded Web server for simple access by means of any browser.
Encrypted system communication.
Optional implicit CMOS/Video camera for Video Surveillance
ACTAtek Fingerprint only model depends on state of art 500 dpi Optical technology of fingerprint recognition. The Fingerprint-only model likewise supports an optional implicit CMOS/Video Camera that can take snapshots of acknowledged or rejected attempts and amass to 500 photographs directly in the Actatek unit database for reviewing by the means of the web browser or interface. Likewise, you can associate Actatek unit's Video camera Output to LCD screen or DVR for all in one Video Surveillance solutions.
- Embedded software, no product establishment essential.
- Best in class Embedded scrambled Linux web server technology. Control, administrate and design by means of web browser
- SSL encoded communications between units and browser (SHA-2 ready)
- Real-time system overhaul and design
- 500DPI optical scanner
- Auto-match support up to 10,000 users (1:N)
- Works in Standalone or Network modes (Access Manager)
- Vigorous and adaptable (a huge number of users on worldwide premise) for big business wide sending.
- IP 65 appraised, climate and effect safe packaging (liquid entrance, dust, salt, mist insurance)
- Worked in CMOS/Video camera for Video Surveillance(optional)
- Up to 500 photographs (FIFO inner storage)
- Software interface support for simple interface to most software applications
- 1,000, 3,000 , 5,000 ,10,000, 15,000 or 20,000 users
- Up to 75,000 occasion logs
Three Modes of authentication
Fingerprint as it were
ID + Fingerprint, and
ID + PIN.
Multi-lingual interface (LCD and Web)
Wiegand 26-bit output (Optional - External I/O board)
Fingerprint image resolution: 500DPI
False Rejection Rate (FRR): 0.01%
False Acceptance Rate (FAR): 0.0001%
Allowed fingerprint rotation: +/- 15 Degrees
Matching speed: 0.05Sec
Scanning speed: < 1 sec
You have two convenient ways to buy our products.
Online - Easy, Quick and Secure.
Offline - Dedicated Account Executive to assist you through.
Online buying steps.
STEP 1 - ADD TO CART
- Choose the item you are interested.
- Click "Add to cart" to place your selection in the cart.
- Click "Continue shopping" if you are adding more products to your cart.
- Click "Check out" if you are ready to proceed buying.
STEP 3 - YOUR INFORMATION
- Fill in the customer information form.
STEP 4 - SHIPPING
- Tick "Office pick up" if you will visit our office (free) to pick up your order.
- Tick "Ship to my Address" (Auto Calculated Charge) if you wanted it delivered to your address.
- Tick " Paypal" if you are paying using credit cards or Paypal itself.
- Tick "COD" or "Bank Deposit" if you will pick up your order in our office, or your delivery address is in Metro Manila.
- Tick "Bank Deposit" if you will deposit your payment to BDO or BPI.
- Tick "Remittance, Padala, or Bayad Center" if you are sending your payment through LBC, Palawan, Cebuanna, MLuillier
STEP 6 - CONFIRM ORDER - Click this to confirm your order.
- You will then received an automated E-mail Confirmation.
- Another e-mail about the delivery of your orders.
STEP 7 - SEND PAYMENT RECEIPT - This only applicable if you are paying through banks and remittance centers.
Offline Buying - A dedicated Account Executive will get in touch with you if you do any of following below.
- Fill the Contact form.
- Call us on any of the numbers available here.
- Send us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Message us on Facebook.
Visit our office, click here for address.
Note: For those who are applying to be our dealer, please send us a inquiry as stated on Offline Buying.
Imagine buying a cheaper RFID Reader or Finger print Scanner or other devices from an online market place where you don't know the seller is? Countless e-mail to request support but no reply, the thing is they may not even know how the products they are selling work.
The same true when buying from an overseas seller, it maybe cheaper but how would you request for support or what if you received it defective? That would be too bad, hope you can still return your purchases.
With Competitive Card Solutions you are sure that your request for technical assistance is to be taken care of, not just by any one but by our Technical Support Engineer, expert in the product you have bought, and that we are in constant communication with the manufacturer in case your concern is not supportable in our level.
So enjoy and feel confident shopping with us. Any concern please send us an email to email@example.com or fill up this contact form.