ACTATEK ACTA3 BIOMETRIC+SMART CARD MODEL
Actatek ACTA3 CARD + FINGER PRINT SERIES
The ACTAtek Combination Unit is a standout amongst the most mainstream decisions for both access control (AC) and time and participation (TA) applications. Usability, no software establishment and simple system association make a straightforward yet modern undertaking wide stage for some system level software applications.
By consolidating biometric fingerprint, RFID smartcard, PIN (keypad) and a CMOS/Video camera, IT chief, security executive and HR can choose various path for users to verify for both AC and TA. A decision of smartcard per users is offered, empowering legacy card systems to be a piece of the new stage solution.
This unit is worked for overwhelming use. An IP65 item working over the developed temperature run, this unit will keep on delivering even in great climate conditions.
* Embedded software, no product establishment essential.
* Best in class Embedded scrambled Linux web server technology. Control, administrate and design by means of web browser
* SSL encoded communications between units and browser
* Real-time system overhaul and design
* 500DPI optical scanner
* Auto-match support up to 10,000 users (1:N)
* Works in Standalone or Network modes(Access Manager)
* Vigorous and adaptable (a huge number of users on worldwide premise) for big business wide sending
* IP 65 appraised, climate and effect safe packaging (liquid entrance, dust, salt, mist insurance)
* Worked in CMOS/Video camera for Video Surveillance(optional)
* Up to 500 photographs (FIFO inner storage)
* Software interface support for simple interface to most software applications
*Multi-lingual interface (LCD and Web)
* Wiegand 26-bit output (Optional - External I/O board)
* 1,000, 3,000 , 5,000 ,10,000, 15,000 or 20,000 users
* Up to 75,000 occasion logs
Three Modes of authentication
ID + Fingerprint
ID + PIN
- Fingerprint image resolution: 500DPI
- False Rejection Rate (FRR): 0.01%
- False Acceptance Rate (FAR): 0.0001%
- Allowed fingerprint rotation: +/- 15 Degrees
- Matching speed: 0.05Sec
- Scanning speed: < 1 sec
- Smartcard Reader Options:
MIFARE® : ISO 14443A
3 - 3.5 cm
iClass: 3 - 3.5 cm
ProxCard II: 8 - 10 cm
ProxKey II: 3 - 5 cm
ProxCard Plus: 6 - 8 cm
Smart DuoProx II: 6 - 8 cm
Smart ISOProx II: 6 - 8 cm
DuoProx II: 6 - 8 cm
ISOProx II: 6 - 8 cm
MicroProx Tag: 3 - 5 cm
(Supports formats of 26, 34, 35 & 37 bits)
EM4100 Compatible: 6 - 8 cm
CEPAS, Singapore Standard
Combination Unit Specs
You have two convenient ways to buy our products.
Online - Easy, Quick and Secure.
Offline - Dedicated Account Executive to assist you through.
Online buying steps.
STEP 1 - ADD TO CART
- Choose the item you are interested.
- Click "Add to cart" to place your selection in the cart.
- Click "Continue shopping" if you are adding more products to your cart.
- Click "Check out" if you are ready to proceed buying.
STEP 3 - YOUR INFORMATION
- Fill in the customer information form.
STEP 4 - SHIPPING
- Tick "Office pick up" if you will visit our office (free) to pick up your order.
- Tick "Ship to my Address" (Auto Calculated Charge) if you wanted it delivered to your address.
- Tick " Paypal" if you are paying using credit cards or Paypal itself.
- Tick "COD" or "Bank Deposit" if you will pick up your order in our office, or your delivery address is in Metro Manila.
- Tick "Bank Deposit" if you will deposit your payment to BDO or BPI.
- Tick "Remittance, Padala, or Bayad Center" if you are sending your payment through LBC, Palawan, Cebuanna, MLuillier
STEP 6 - CONFIRM ORDER - Click this to confirm your order.
- You will then received an automated E-mail Confirmation.
- Another e-mail about the delivery of your orders.
STEP 7 - SEND PAYMENT RECEIPT - This only applicable if you are paying through banks and remittance centers.
Offline Buying - A dedicated Account Executive will get in touch with you if you do any of following below.
- Fill the Contact form.
- Call us on any of the numbers available here.
- Send us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Message us on Facebook.
Visit our office, click here for address.
Note: For those who are applying to be our dealer, please send us a inquiry as stated on Offline Buying.
Imagine buying a cheaper RFID Reader or Finger print Scanner or other devices from an online market place where you don't know the seller is? Countless e-mail to request support but no reply, the thing is they may not even know how the products they are selling work.
The same true when buying from an overseas seller, it maybe cheaper but how would you request for support or what if you received it defective? That would be too bad, hope you can still return your purchases.
With Competitive Card Solutions you are sure that your request for technical assistance is to be taken care of, not just by any one but by our Technical Support Engineer, expert in the product you have bought, and that we are in constant communication with the manufacturer in case your concern is not supportable in our level.
So enjoy and feel confident shopping with us. Any concern please send us an email to email@example.com or fill up this contact form.