FEATURESThe fingerprint sensor is made of a vandal proof harden crown glass with 500dpi resolution. With facial recognition, a picture of the user is also taken as part of the event log. Both fingerprint and facial recognition have optional live detection. It can support a maximum of 250,000 users and a maximum of 10 million event logs (depending upon the model).
Improve your business security and efficiency with ACTA series of Biometrics, RFID, IoT solutions: the best option for your offices and facilities.Improve your business security and efficiency with ACTA series of Biometrics, RFID, IoT solutions: the best option for your offices and facilities.
User friendly, just like Internet banking, use any web-browser on your PC,laptop and mobile phone to access and manage all the applications.
It is technology proof with users, features and functions upgrade via software patches.
The device is protected by latest TLS 1.3 256-bit encryption and continuous upgrade to protect your network.
With optional PoE built-in, just a single CAT5-6 cable can deliver all the needs for the device as well as to the door strike. Coupled with on-line maintenance giving you tremendous saving on cabling cost, remote on-site maintenance and traveling expenses!
Easy to scale: you can install one today and thousands of units tomorrow! Simply plug and play on your network.The IP65 rating allows all weather installations.
Following built-in options available:
- IP Intercom: allows communications with any visitors at the door
- Wi-Fi -GSM/3G module for remote and mobile Internet connections (Q2 2019)
- GPS for tracking of device (Q2 2019)
|Built-in Web and Database Server||Yes|
|Number of users||basic 1,000 users can be upgraded to 100,000+|
|Max transaction records stored||10,000,000|
|Max photos stored||20,000|
|Static IP address assignment||Yes|
|Dynamic IP address assignment(DHCP)||Yes|
|Backlit LCD Display||2.8” 64K/256K colour TFT screen|
|Computer supported (with Internet Browser)||Mac OS , Windows 7 or above version/ PC /Unix Machine|
|Valid Characters for Employee ID||0-9, A-C (max. 16 characters)|
|Authentication Time||<1 second|
|Database interface support||ODBC/JDBC|
|Network interface||1,000BT Ethernet (Built-in) GSM/GPRS, Wi-Fi|
|Programming API||SOAP API|
|Report(TXT/CSV output format supported)||Yes|
|Relay support||1x Door strike 1|
|Case(without built-in PoE module)||IP65-fluid ingress, dust, salt, fog protection|
|Safety Standard||CE, FCC, IP65(without built-in PoE)|
You have two convenient ways to buy our products.
Online - Easy, Quick and Secure.
Offline - Dedicated Account Executive to assist you through.
Online buying steps.
STEP 1 - ADD TO CART
- Choose the item you are interested.
- Click "Add to cart" to place your selection in the cart.
- Click "Continue shopping" if you are adding more products to your cart.
- Click "Check out" if you are ready to proceed buying.
STEP 3 - YOUR INFORMATION
- Fill in the customer information form.
STEP 4 - SHIPPING
- Tick "Office pick up" if you will visit our office (free) to pick up your order.
- Tick "Ship to my Address" (Auto Calculated Charge) if you wanted it delivered to your address.
- Tick " Paypal" if you are paying using credit cards or Paypal itself.
- Tick "COD" or "Bank Deposit" if you will pick up your order in our office, or your delivery address is in Metro Manila.
- Tick "Bank Deposit" if you will deposit your payment to BDO or BPI.
- Tick "Remittance, Padala, or Bayad Center" if you are sending your payment through LBC, Palawan, Cebuanna, MLuillier
STEP 6 - CONFIRM ORDER - Click this to confirm your order.
- You will then received an automated E-mail Confirmation.
- Another e-mail about the delivery of your orders.
STEP 7 - SEND PAYMENT RECEIPT - This only applicable if you are paying through banks and remittance centers.
Offline Buying - A dedicated Account Executive will get in touch with you if you do any of following below.
- Fill the Contact form.
- Call us on any of the numbers available here.
- Send us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Message us on Facebook.
Visit our office, click here for address.
Note: For those who are applying to be our dealer, please send us a inquiry as stated on Offline Buying.
Imagine buying a cheaper RFID Reader or Finger print Scanner or other devices from an online market place where you don't know the seller is? Countless e-mail to request support but no reply, the thing is they may not even know how the products they are selling work.
The same true when buying from an overseas seller, it maybe cheaper but how would you request for support or what if you received it defective? That would be too bad, hope you can still return your purchases.
With Competitive Card Solutions you are sure that your request for technical assistance is to be taken care of, not just by any one but by our Technical Support Engineer, expert in the product you have bought, and that we are in constant communication with the manufacturer in case your concern is not supportable in our level.
So enjoy and feel confident shopping with us. Any concern please send us an email to email@example.com or fill up this contact form.