ACR1281U-C1 DualBoost II USB Dual Interface Reader
The DualBoost Series has PC/SC compliance for both contact and contactless interfaces. It makes use of high-speed communication for contactless cards at a maximum of 848 kbps, which makes it suitable for highly demanding applications. It also provides intelligent support for hybrid and combi cards, such that it detects a contactless card even that has been incorrectly placed in the contact card slot. Lastly, the DualBoost has a built-in SAM slot for added security in both contact and contactless applications.
With additional features such as USB firmware upgradability, contact memory card support and extended APDU support, ACR1281U-C1 DualBoost II is a highly cost-effective, powerful all-in-one device that offers convenience and flexibility to many smart card applications.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- CCID Compliance
- Contactless Smart Card Reader:
- Read/write speed of up to 848 kbps
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
- Supports ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B cards and MIFARE series
- Built-in anti-collision feature (only one tag is accessed at any time)
- Supports extended APDU (max. 64 kbytes)
- Contact Smart Card Reader:
- Supports ISO 7816 Class A, B and C (5 V, 3V and 1.8 V)
- Supports CAC (Common Access Card)
- Supports PIV (Personal Identity Verification Card)
- Supports microprocessor cards with T=0 or T=1 protocol
- Supports memory cards
- ISO 7816-compliant SAM slot
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- Built-in Peripherals:
- Two user-controllable LEDs
- User-controllable buzzer
- USB Firmware Upgradability
|Dimensions||120.5 mm (L) x 72.0 mm (W) x 20.4 mm (H)|
|Compliance / Certifications||
|Interface||USB Full Speed|
|Operating Distance||Up to 50 mm (depends on the tag type)|
|Supply Voltage||Regulated 5V DC|
|Supply Current||200mA (operating); 50mA (standby)|
|Operating Temperature||0-50⁰ C|
|Operating Frequency||13.56 MHz|
|Smart Card Interface Support||
|Operating System Support||
2nd Flr., Annex Bldg. A. Francisco Gold Condominium I,
784 EDSA, Brgy. West Kamias, Quezon City
Tel/Fax: +63 (02) 8-952 7155
Tel: +63 (02) 8-283-1971 / 8-929-2652 / 8-930-4182
J & M CENTRE, Second Floor, Unit no. 2B, 456 North Road, Labogon
Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines, 6014
Tel/Fax: +63 (032) 402 1049
Mobile: 0943 403 2932 | 0916 714 9018
71 Lupo Diaz St., Obrero,Davao City
Mobile: 0921-662-5654 | 0915-618-3791
Imagine buying a cheaper RFID Reader or Finger print Scanner or other devices from an online market place where you don't know the seller is? Countless e-mail to request support but no reply, the thing is they may not even know how the products they are selling work.
The same true when buying from an overseas seller, it maybe cheaper but how would you request for support or what if you received it defective? That would be too bad, hope you can still return your purchases.
With Competitive Card Solutions you are sure that your request for technical assistance is to be taken care of, not just by any one but by our Technical Support Engineer, expert in the product you have bought, and that we are in constant communication with the manufacturer in case your concern is not supportable in our level.
So enjoy and feel confident shopping with us. Any concern please send us an email to email@example.com or fill up this contact form.