ACR1281U-C1 DualBoost II USB Dual Interface Reader
The DualBoost Series has PC/SC compliance for both contact and contactless interfaces. It makes use of high-speed communication for contactless cards at a maximum of 848 kbps, which makes it suitable for highly demanding applications. It also provides intelligent support for hybrid and combi cards, such that it detects a contactless card even that has been incorrectly placed in the contact card slot. Lastly, the DualBoost has a built-in SAM slot for added security in both contact and contactless applications.
With additional features such as USB firmware upgradability, contact memory card support and extended APDU support, ACR1281U-C1 DualBoost II is a highly cost-effective, powerful all-in-one device that offers convenience and flexibility to many smart card applications.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- CCID Compliance
- Contactless Smart Card Reader:
- Read/write speed of up to 848 kbps
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
- Supports ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B cards and MIFARE series
- Built-in anti-collision feature (only one tag is accessed at any time)
- Supports extended APDU (max. 64 kbytes)
- Contact Smart Card Reader:
- Supports ISO 7816 Class A, B and C (5 V, 3V and 1.8 V)
- Supports CAC (Common Access Card)
- Supports PIV (Personal Identity Verification Card)
- Supports microprocessor cards with T=0 or T=1 protocol
- Supports memory cards
- ISO 7816-compliant SAM slot
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- Built-in Peripherals:
- Two user-controllable LEDs
- User-controllable buzzer
- USB Firmware Upgradability
|Dimensions||120.5 mm (L) x 72.0 mm (W) x 20.4 mm (H)|
|Compliance / Certifications||
|Interface||USB Full Speed|
|Operating Distance||Up to 50 mm (depends on the tag type)|
|Supply Voltage||Regulated 5V DC|
|Supply Current||200mA (operating); 50mA (standby)|
|Operating Temperature||0-50⁰ C|
|Operating Frequency||13.56 MHz|
|Smart Card Interface Support||
|Operating System Support||
You have two convenient ways to buy our products.
Online - Easy, Quick and Secure.
Offline - Dedicated Account Executive to assist you through.
Online buying steps.
STEP 1 - ADD TO CART
- Choose the item you are interested.
- Click "Add to cart" to place your selection in the cart.
- Click "Continue shopping" if you are adding more products to your cart.
- Click "Check out" if you are ready to proceed buying.
STEP 3 - YOUR INFORMATION
- Fill in the customer information form.
STEP 4 - SHIPPING
- Tick "Office pick up" if you will visit our office (free) to pick up your order.
- Tick "Ship to my Address" (Auto Calculated Charge) if you wanted it delivered to your address.
- Tick " Paypal" if you are paying using credit cards or Paypal itself.
- Tick "COD" or "Bank Deposit" if you will pick up your order in our office, or your delivery address is in Metro Manila.
- Tick "Bank Deposit" if you will deposit your payment to BDO or BPI.
- Tick "Remittance, Padala, or Bayad Center" if you are sending your payment through LBC, Palawan, Cebuanna, MLuillier
STEP 6 - CONFIRM ORDER - Click this to confirm your order.
- You will then received an automated E-mail Confirmation.
- Another e-mail about the delivery of your orders.
STEP 7 - SEND PAYMENT RECEIPT - This only applicable if you are paying through banks and remittance centers.
Offline Buying - A dedicated Account Executive will get in touch with you if you do any of following below.
- Fill the Contact form.
- Call us on any of the numbers available here.
- Send us an Email at email@example.com
- Message us on Facebook.
Visit our office, click here for address.
Note: For those who are applying to be our dealer, please send us a inquiry as stated on Offline Buying.
Imagine buying a cheaper RFID Reader or Finger print Scanner or other devices from an online market place where you don't know the seller is? Countless e-mail to request support but no reply, the thing is they may not even know how the products they are selling work.
The same true when buying from an overseas seller, it maybe cheaper but how would you request for support or what if you received it defective? That would be too bad, hope you can still return your purchases.
With Competitive Card Solutions you are sure that your request for technical assistance is to be taken care of, not just by any one but by our Technical Support Engineer, expert in the product you have bought, and that we are in constant communication with the manufacturer in case your concern is not supportable in our level.
So enjoy and feel confident shopping with us. Any concern please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up this contact form.