CARDEXCHANGE PRODUCER PROFESSIONAL EDITION
CardExchange® Producer Professional is one our most popular editions. With the option to purchase as a stand-alone or network license (SBS), you have the ability to choose the best license option for you.
Producer Professional is the first edition with one of the most powerful database options available on the market. With the ability to connect every card template to one leading database, and on the moment you print the card, you can store data not only back to the leading database but unlimited back office databases (i.e.; access control system, payment system, etc.) too!
Producer Professional supports connection to MS Access (Native), MS Excel, CSV and Text DB, MS SQL (Native), MySQL (Native), DB2 (Native), SQLite (native), PostgreSQL (Native), and ODBC. In addition to these database connection, with our Professional Services we also support connection to Web Services and SDK/API.
- Windows 7, 8, Windows 10
- Operatings systems running at 32 bit and 64 bi
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- Dual Core Processor
- 1024 MB internal memory (advice 32 bit OS)
- 2048 MB internal memory (advice 64 bit OS)
- 200 MB free disk space
- Internet connection (license activation)
Supported Devices (Edition Dependent)
You have two convenient ways to buy our products.
Online - Easy, Quick and Secure.
Offline - Dedicated Account Executive to assist you through.
Online buying steps.
STEP 1 - ADD TO CART
- Choose the item you are interested.
- Click "Add to cart" to place your selection in the cart.
- Click "Continue shopping" if you are adding more products to your cart.
- Click "Check out" if you are ready to proceed buying.
STEP 3 - YOUR INFORMATION
- Fill in the customer information form.
STEP 4 - SHIPPING
- Tick "Office pick up" if you will visit our office (free) to pick up your order.
- Tick "Ship to my Address" (Auto Calculated Charge) if you wanted it delivered to your address.
- Tick " Paypal" if you are paying using credit cards or Paypal itself.
- Tick "COD" or "Bank Deposit" if you will pick up your order in our office, or your delivery address is in Metro Manila.
- Tick "Bank Deposit" if you will deposit your payment to BDO or BPI.
- Tick "Remittance, Padala, or Bayad Center" if you are sending your payment through LBC, Palawan, Cebuanna, MLuillier
STEP 6 - CONFIRM ORDER - Click this to confirm your order.
- You will then received an automated E-mail Confirmation.
- Another e-mail about the delivery of your orders.
STEP 7 - SEND PAYMENT RECEIPT - This only applicable if you are paying through banks and remittance centers.
Offline Buying - A dedicated Account Executive will get in touch with you if you do any of following below.
- Fill the Contact form.
- Call us on any of the numbers available here.
- Send us an Email at email@example.com.
- Message us on Facebook.
Visit our office, click here for address.
Note: For those who are applying to be our dealer, please send us a inquiry as stated on Offline Buying.
Imagine buying a cheaper RFID Reader or Finger print Scanner or other devices from an online market place where you don't know the seller is? Countless e-mail to request support but no reply, the thing is they may not even know how the products they are selling work.
The same true when buying from an overseas seller, it maybe cheaper but how would you request for support or what if you received it defective? That would be too bad, hope you can still return your purchases.
With Competitive Card Solutions you are sure that your request for technical assistance is to be taken care of, not just by any one but by our Technical Support Engineer, expert in the product you have bought, and that we are in constant communication with the manufacturer in case your concern is not supportable in our level.
So enjoy and feel confident shopping with us. Any concern please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up this contact form.