Featured Project, April 2018 0
Retail Stores are probably the most likely place that you will run into an EAS Security. Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) system is an anti-theft technology that is proven to protect merchandise against shoplifters. Small security tags applied to high-value merchandise and alert retailers when shoplifters try to take items through electronic gate sensors at exit doors. EAS systems provide a good deterrent against casual theft. The occasional shoplifter, not being familiar with these systems and their mode of operation, will either get caught by them or will refrain from stealing.
One of our clients – (SNM Trading) Ebazaar - Fisher Mall recognizing their need to enhance the protection of their store security. With the help of CCS Sales and Technical team we able to meet their requirements.
We offered the Promatic Anti-shoplifting RF EAS System (PDS8858S) a Promatic 3rd generation EAS Security Pedestal combines the advanced software radio and phased array technology to enable perfect detection performance and anti-interference ability. Its multiple innovation functions suit for every kind of stores, even Internet and digital marketing. PDS8858 is not only an anti-theft EAS asset but also a most cost-effective infrastructure for retail stores.
Benefits of EAS (Electronic Article Surveillance)
- Creates a high deterrent against theft of merchandise
- Increases ability to openly merchandise products
- Increases customer service, allows staff to concentrate on “Selling” and not on watching for shoplifting customers.
- Enables theft to be detected at the store doorway, with positive identification of the shoplifter.
- Enables the store to openly display merchandise that would normally be locked away, or under glass.
- Creates a better atmosphere of an honest and safe retail environment.
- Discourages attempts at shoplifting, often thieves go elsewhere.
- Gives the store staff “peace of mind” and that the stock is protected at all times.
It is important to speak with a specialist when making any final decision for what type of security works best for your business. Competitive Card Solutions offers top of line equipment and some of the best security technicians available, give us a call today!