Featured Project, July 2018 - Naminton CNT-YW120TY Flap Barriers 0
Established in 2000, SeidoPro began as a joint venture between the Transnational Diversified Group and NYK Line (Tokyo), with the primary objective of providing IT-enabled support and knowledge-based shipping BPO services to various onshore clients around the globe.
As their company expands, so does the need for vacating or expanding company properties and so, the need for access control is becoming more and more necessary to them. With the help of CCS Sales and Technical Team and SeidoPro Team we able to meet the security needs of their company by installing Naminton CNT-YW120TY Flap Barriers in their company premises.
A flap barrier is an immediate solution and reliable method which provide traffic control and security of certain areas. They are installed in buildings to avoid people from access to unauthorized areas. Card reader, biometric devices or an external control panel are used to activate an access control system to these devices. The access control system is added directly into the flap barrier, in a reception or security desk. At any time, the user gets authorization to enter, and then the flap barrier will be unlocked allowing the user to go.
Naminton CNT-YW120TY Flap Barriers
- Higher flow rate and better anti-tailgate function.
- Double protections of Mechanical and infrared anti-pinch function. Providing more reliable and safer passing.
- Multi alarm modes: illegal intrusion, anti-intrusion, anti-follow, overtime alarm etc.
- Anti-rush function, Anti-Reverse, anti-intrusion, anti-follow.
- LED indicator light: green and red indicate the passing information.
- Normal open and normal close can be controlled by external button.(for group pass)
- Auto detects and reset function.
- Gate auto open when power is off to meet the fire protection requirements.
- Flap barrier can be hooked with all kinds of access control systems, upon receiving the relay switch signal.
- Flap barrier can be uni-directional or bi-directional control.
- High adaptability for environment, and good ability for self-protection. Can work properly under all kinds of harsh environment, strong ego-protect ability, can adapt to the weak current short circuit, glare, fog rain and snow, the typhoon weather and climate change.
Flap barrier are very much useful in a building. For avoiding people from unauthorized access control in restricted area then consider using flap barrier. Automated system in flap barrier has access to main server will ease out many works.
If you’re interested in an Access Control System for your business or organization, give us a call.
Featured Project, May 2018 0
Road accidents are one of the highest causes of child injuries. While many of these accidents take place at home, the school has also been identifies as a very vulnerable area. Most of these accidents are preventable if safety systems are in place.
Traffic and parking problems in and around schools are putting children at risk of being injured or worse, particularly during drop off and pick up times. Being impulsive and easily distracted with little sense of danger, children place themselves at risk of injury. Schools are now compelled to seek solutions to better manage the safety and well-being of pupils.
One of our clients – DLSU, Manila acts to protect its most valuable assets. Safety had become a major issue for them and with the help of CCS Sales & Technical team, WJDZ101-11 3M Straight Vehicle Gate Barrier were installed at their school to control access into a restricted parking area within the school grounds.
WJDZ101-11 3M Straight Vehicle Gate Barrier
- Manual release
- Machine core with compression spring, effectively avoids the accidents caused by spring breaking.
- Die-casting aluminum alloy motor, precision and good at thermal radiating
- Motor cooling fan, solving the problem of heat-protection
- Double stay limit switches (photo electricity limit switch/motor memory sensor)
- Reversing on obstacle
- Support the INFRARED PHOTOCELL for anti-bumping function (optional)
- Traffic light interface
- Wire control (switch signal) Remote control (418MHz)
- RS485 Communication module (optional)
Though a restricted zone designated ‘out of bounds’ for students and unauthorized vehicles, this car park could be accessed by anyone. The boom gate was found to best solution for the application.
If you once invest for a boom gate it will benefit to you for years and years. It is important to speak with a specialist when making any final decision for what type of security works best for you. Competitive Card Solutions offers top of line equipment and some of the best security technicians available, give us a call today!
Featured Project, March 2018 0
The main gate of any gated community is the busiest and probably the most chaotic location of a community. In any typical day, the main gate would open about a hundred to thousand times in a day – for cabs, resident vehicles and visitor vehicles to move in and out. Hence, for a community of about 500 houses, vehicle management does become a serious concern. Many gated communities have installed boom barriers, in an attempt to manage the vehicle movement in their society.
Boom barrier are one of the most useful security tool in controlling access to commercial and industrial properties. A boom barrier is a bar or a pole that can be lowered and raised to allow or block access to an area. They help regulate the entry of vehicles and unauthorized personnel.
One of our clients – Doña Faustina Village 1 one of the villages in Tandang Sora, Quezon City, upgrade their security management starting in their main gate. With the help of CCS Sales and Technical Team, installing CCS 4.5 Meters Straight Boom Barrier Gate to their main gate will be the best idea.
Benefits of installing boom barriers at entry points
- Better control of traffic at entry and exit points – Controlling the entry and exit of people as well as vehicles becomes quite easy and hassle free with the help of the boom gates.
- Convenience – Opting for an automated barricading in the form of boom barriers, eliminates inconveniences and enhances the security as well. Instead of getting out of your car to open the gate, you can drive through as the gate opens itself due to radiation and you can close it with the help of a remote.
- Enhanced security- Obviously, an automated gives you the facility to exercise control over who enters and exits your property. This feature proves quite handy and provides added protection for your kids and gives convenience to your guests as well. Precise entrance control not only helps your ensure compact security, rather it helps you decrease the number of unwanted visitors as well.
There are many kinds and designs of boom barriers today that cater to a variety of purposes, and finding the correct type of boom barrier is critical to ensure that you have adequate protection for your community.
When it comes to selecting the right boom barrier to maintain heightened security in your community, our team at CCS can help. You can get in touch with us today! We will be happy to give you a free demo.
Featured Project, 2017 - A solid one can make all the difference. 0
Security has become tremendously significant today in residential, commercial as well as shopping complexes. In the recent years, several kinds of security systems have come up in the market. Each one of them has a different function. While some are used for recording the information of the visitors, there are others that are used for restricting the entry of people. At the entrance of several residential buildings and commercial complexes, one would have seen different types of security gates to control the entry of visitors. One such gate is the boom barrier gates.
One of our clients - Village East Executive Homes one of the prestige villages in Metropolitan East Area recognizing the need to upgrade their security around the village. With the help of CCS Sales and Technical Team and VEEH Team agreed to a solution of installing WJDZ-101-111 Automatic Boom Barrier to their village.
A boom barrier, also known as a boom gate, is a bar, or pole pivoted to allow the boom to block vehicular access through a controlled point. Typically the tip of a boom gate rises in a vertical arc to a near vertical position. Boom Barriers are usually available as manual, semi-automatic and automatic types:
- In the Manual System the boom gates are manually opened and closed by the manning personnel using a pulley and rope arrangement.
- In a Semi-Automatic system, the booms are opened and closed with the help of an electrically operated cam, controlled by a multiple switch arrangement.
- In an Automatic system, a RFID card reader is installed on the Boom Barrier and all authorized vehicles are issued synchronous RFID card/stickers. These magnetic cards/stickers are usually pasted on the Front Windshield or Front Bumper of the vehicle and based on the sensitivity of the RFID system as soon as any authorized vehicle comes within the decided range (usually 10-15 meters), the Boom Barriers open automatically.
If you once invest for a Boom Barrier it will benefit to you for years and years. It is important to speak with a specialist when making any final decision for what type of security works best for you. Competitive Card Solutions offers top of line equipment and some of the best security technicians available, give us a call today!
Featured Project, November 2017 - Go Beyond Traditional Security. 0
Advance Computer Forms, Inc. (ACFI) is a reputable, fast growing manufacturer and printer of quality paper products. The company has catered to various business, multinational corporations, government agencies and educational institutions since its establishment more than fifteen years ago.
As their company expands, so does the need for vacating or expanding company properties and so, the need for access control is becoming more and more necessary to them. With the help of CCS Sales and Technical Team and ACFI Team we able to meet the security needs of their company by installing twenty-two pieces (22) Sebury R4-K in their company premises.
Sebury R4-K (Metal Waterproof PIN Reader)
- Metal structure, waterproof, fully potted, confirms to IP65
- Support EM, HID card（125KHz）
- Support PIN keypad, with single key 4Bit, 8Bit and 4-6 digits PIN output.
- Wiegand 26 output, other format needs to be customized, ranging from Wiegand 26 to 37.
- Additional functions: anti-tamper, LED and buzzer controlled via external controller.
Access Control is vitally important in business, as there is usually a lot of foot traffic. You can effectively keep your building safe and secure, by controlling the movement of people in and out of the building. You can as well set the criteria for the people that are allowed to access the building, or sensitive areas within the building.
Controlling access into and around your building is not only good for security, but also for health and safety reasons, with users being granted or denied access to certain zones at different times. Above everything, access control is very important for theft and safety reasons.
Access Control Systems are not just for businesses. Apartment Complexes, Community Centers, Parking Garages, and even College Campuses all have found great benefit to using an Access Control System. The top benefit being when a person with access leaves, a business or organization no longer needs to worry about replacing locks or keys.
If you’re interested in an Access Control System for your business or organization, give us a call.
Featured Project, August 2017 - There is just no way to fake it. It’s the hardest to imitate and duplicate. 0
Biometrics technology is becoming progressively more popular in today’s market because of their many benefits (and, let’s face it, hand or face scanning equipment is just pretty amazing). Biometric time and attendance system work by measuring features of the body that are distinctive to each person, and thus offer greater accuracy in attendance tracking and access control.
Biometrics Access control systems use human physical traits to uniquely recognize or identify persons. The most common biometric access control system is a fingerprint reader. Using a person's fingerprint, the reader is able to determine who is trying to gain access to the system. Biometrics systems also include time and attendance logging. When a person places his or her fingerprint on the device, the device stores that user's fingerprint on its internal database.
Airports, offices, schools, buildings, amusement parks, manufacturing centers and hospitals—virtually anywhere security is a primary issue, you’ll find this technology.
One of our clients – TCL Online Services Inc. recognizing the need to improve their Time Attendance and Access Control in their office. With the help of CCS Sales and Technical team we able to meet their requirements. We offered the ACTAtek Combination Unit (Acta3-1k-FLI-SE-C) - one of the most popular choices for both access control (AC) and time & attendance (TA) applications. Ease-of-use, no software installation and easy network connection create a simple yet sophisticated enterprise-wide platform for many system level software applications.
By combining biometric fingerprint, RFID smartcard, PIN (keypad) and a CMOS/Video camera, IT manager, security and HR are able to select multiple ways for users to authenticate for both Access Control and Time Attendance. This unit is built for heavy use. An IP65 product operating over the extended temperature range, this unit will continue to deliver even in extreme weather conditions.
Choosing a Biometrics technology should be an important decision for your company. Go about the process and considerations with a standard solution that meets your organizational goals.